John Miller Arson Enquiries, Wellington 1972
History in the Taking: 40 Years of PhotoForum includes examples of street and architectural photography made in Wellington over the last four decades by artists like Peter Black, Lucien Rizos and Julian Ward. We invite you to add your own take to this tradition. Post to Instagram a photograph that captures your perspective on the people, the buildings, cultures or activities that represent contemporary Wellington.
How to enter:
1. Take a photo of a Wellington place or space that you feel strongly about. Include a title and phrase about why you have chosen it.
2. Post your pic to Instagram with @CityGalleryWellington and #WellyPhotoForum - please include both.
Please note: if your account is private, we unfortunately won't be able to view your pic and it won’t be a valid entry
A copy of the official exhibition book - PhotoForum at 40: Counterculture, Clusters, and Debate in New Zealand by Nina Seja, and a lovely City Gallery tote bag.
Lucien Rizos Wellington, 1974
Competition Terms & Conditions:
1. Staff and family of staff working at City Gallery are ineligible to enter.
2. Photo must be posted within the dates of the competition 14 March - 14 June, 2015
3. By entering the competition you agree to your entry and your name being used for publicity purposes by City Gallery Wellington and shared on City Gallery Wellington’s official Facebook page.
4. By entering you agree City Gallery Wellington may contact you about upcoming promotions and events.
5. All entries must be taken at City Gallery and posted to Instagram before 5pm NZT on the 14 June, 2015 to be valid.
6. City Gallery Wellington reserves the right to remove any images deemed inappropriate or offensive.
7. All complete entries received on time will be entered in to the prize draw.
8. The winner will be contacted by 20 June 2015 and their names may be included in City Gallery’s e-newsletter and social media.
9. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. You must follow City Gallery on Instagram to be eligible to win. @CityGalleryWellington
11. By sending in an entry, you accept these terms and conditions.