Jasmina Cibic Framing the Space 2013, single channel video
Demented Architecture is on show at City Gallery until 8 November. The exhibition takes a light-hearted look at the relationship between architecture and contemporary art, and features artworks from around the world including video, sculpture and Lego.
We want you to share your take on Demented Architecture with our #DementedArchitecture Instagram competition. Post to Instagram from the Demented Architecture exhibition OR find your own example of a building or construct that catches your eye and screams ‘Demented Architecture’.
Entries must be posted to Instagram before 5pm NZT, 8 November
Competition Terms & Conditions:
1. Staff and family of staff working at City Gallery are ineligible to enter.
2. Photo must be posted within the dates of the competition 27 June – 8 November, 2015
3. By entering the competition you agree to your entry and your name being used for publicity purposes by City Gallery Wellington and shared on City Gallery Wellington’s official Facebook page.
4. By entering you agree City Gallery Wellington may contact you about upcoming promotions and events.
5. All entries must be posted to Instagram before 5pm NZT, 8 November, 2015 to be valid.
6. City Gallery Wellington reserves the right to remove any images deemed inappropriate or offensive.
7. All complete entries received on time will be entered in to the prize draw.
8. City Gallery Wellington will endeavour to contact the winner by 20 November 2015, and the winner's name may be included in City Gallery’s e-newsletter and social media.
9. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. You must follow City Gallery on Instagram to be eligible to win @CityGalleryWellington
11. By submitting an entry, you accept these terms and conditions.