The health and safety of our visitors and staff is very important to us.
We continue to follow Ministry of Health’s Alert Level advice and guidelines around physical distancing, hygiene, visitor numbers and contact tracing requirements.
Here are the important things you need to know to keep everyone safe when visiting:
- Wear a mask if you are 12 years and over.
- Scanning or signing in is a condition of entry.
- Please stay home if you’re unwell.
- You must stay 2 metres from other people, except for friends and family.
- Please follow the guidance of our staff and signage to keep everyone safe when sharing our spaces.
We’ll continue to monitor advice from the Wellington City Council and Ministry of Health and will share updates here and on social media.
For more details, please read the Experience Wellington COVID-19 FAQs.