We celebrate Te Wiki o te Reo Māori with a night of storytelling, where speakers share their personal journeys with te reo Māori on the theme of kia kaha te reo Māori.
MCs: Khali Philip-Barbara and Te Kahureremoa Taumata, Timotimo.
- Acushla Dee Sciascia Academic
- Tānemahuta Grey Producer, Theatre Director and Choreographer
- Chevron Hassett Artist and Writer
- Jim Moriaty Actor and Theatre Director
- Rangimarie Jolley Writer, poet and story teller
- Julia Whaipooti Senior Advisor, Children’s Commission
- Sharn Maree Spoken Word Performer and Story Teller
There will be complimentary kai, along with drinks available for purchase.
In partnership with Wellington City Council.