Office Manager (Permanent Full-Time)
This is a pivotal role providing proactive management of the City Gallery Wellington Office and key administrative support to the Director. We are looking for a clear communicator who is well organised and resourceful, with the skills and experience to operate effectively in our small team. We’re looking for someone who has:
- Experience of providing assistance to a senior manager.
- Experience of providing administrative support to a Board or Committee (agenda preparation/minute taking to a high standard is critical).
- Excellent at developing and managing office systems.
- Knowledge of financial procedures.
- Good intuition (anticipating needs)s, proactive, and practical problem solving capability.
- Computer skills including a high level of competence in Microsoft Office Suite, especially MS Word, Outlook, Power Point and Excel
- Ability to work with multiple CRM’s.
- Skilled at professional formatting and presentation.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Creativity, flexibility with a can-do attitude.
For further information on the role and an application pack please contact email@example.com.
All applicants must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.