Hilma af Klint: The Secret Paintings voucher terms and conditions
This voucher is valid for admission to Hilma af Klint: The Secret Paintings any day between 10am and 5pm (excluding Christmas Day), until the exhibition closes. Vouchers are issued subject to the following conditions:
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged and have no cash value.
- City Gallery Wellington reserves the right to restrict the number of visitors in the Gallery at any given time.
- If you are denied entrance due to limited capacity, your voucher will be returned to you for use on another occasion.
- Each voucher is valid for a single entry to the Hilma af Klint: The Secret Paintings exhibition. It does not constitute entry to ticketed events, which require a separate booking.
- City Gallery Wellington is not responsible if a voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed, or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
If you have any queries regarding these terms and conditions please contact City Gallery Wellington.
General Competition Terms and Competitions
City Gallery Wellington (referred to below as CGW), part of the Experience Wellington group, will occasionally offer prizes as part of competitions, including those run in conjunction with third-party competition promoters. These are the terms of conditions of such competitions, which entrants agree to by entering any competition.
- All entrants who participate in the competition are deemed to accept these terms and conditions of entry and any additional requirements as set out by the specific competition promoter. Where relevant, third party terms and conditions for the competition also apply. Entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions will be deemed invalid at City Gallery Wellington’s sole discretion, and CGW takes no responsibility for such entries.
- To be eligible for entry into the competition, an entrant must:
○ Be eighteen years of age or over
○ Be located in New Zealand
○ Follow the entry instructions presented on the competition promotion.
- The competition is not open to schools, clubs, or businesses – only individuals can enter.
- CGW reserves the right to require any entrant to produce identification to verify their age.
- Board members, employees, and contractors of CGW and Experience Wellington, and their immediate family are not eligible to enter the competition.
- The competition prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- Except for the items stated in the competition prize, all additional expenses associated with claiming the prize are the winner’s sole responsibility.
- All times stated in the competition promotion, including the competition end time, refer to New Zealand local time and all references to currency refer to New Zealand Dollars.
- Following the promoted competition closing date, CGW will draw at random one prize winner from all eligible competition entries. The winner will be contacted privately via social media or, if provided by the entrant as part of a competition entry form, a phone number or email address. If a winner cannot be contacted within two working days, CGW reserves the right to redraw the prize. The final decision in respect of any competition winner will be at the sole discretion of CGW and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Neither CGW nor the promoter and its associated agencies and companies shall be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the competition except any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- Neither CGW nor the promoter is liable for any tax implications that may arise as a result of winning the competition.
- In the event that a competition prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond CGW or the promoter’s control, they reserve the right to replace the original prize with one of the same or higher value.
- Any personal information provided by a competition entrant will be held by Experience Wellington in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. The personal information will be stored in a database and may be used only by CGW for contacting the winner of the competition and otherwise in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- CGW will not sell, disclose or distribute the personal information provided by customers to any person, organisation, agency or other third party (except as required by law) and as provided for in these terms and conditions. Customers may request access to their information or may request that their information be removed from the database by contacting CGW.
- By entering this competition, you agree to receive marketing and promotional material from CGW, Experience Wellington and any related third party competition promoter.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed by or administered by Facebook, Instagram or Google.
If you have any queries regarding these competition terms and conditions please contact City Gallery Wellington.