City Gallery is committed to being open and accessible to all visitors and offers the following services and amenities:
- A lift is available to move between the Gallery’s two floors.
- A wheelchair is available for use from the front desk.
- There is a wheelchair accessible toilet on the ground floor and at Nikau Café.
- Mobility scooters are also available for hire from the Wellington City Council, just across Te Ngākau Civic Square from City Gallery.
- Guide dogs and assistance dogs are welcome at the Gallery.
- A hearing loop is located in the first two rows of the Adam Auditorium.
- For information on sign language interpretation programmes, please contact Manager Visitor Learning.
- There are large text versions of the exhibition wall labels available at the front desk.
City Gallery is proud to have a Gold rating from Be. accessible.
If you require additional information or support, please contact us.